Candle Care Tips
LETS TALK IMPORTANCE OF CANDLE CARE
Candle Care -
- Ensure the candle is burning within site, never leave the candle unattended
- Candle should not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep away from flammable objects
- Keep away from Children and Pets
- Always trim your wicks 1/4" before light
- Stop using the candle when 1/4" of the wax is remaining at the bottom
- Ensure the candle is burning on a level surface
- Make sure all packaging is removed from candle before lighting
- Do NOT use water or any sort of liquid to burn out candle
- Use a candle snuffer to turn off candle
- Do not put lid on the candle to stop the candle flame
Reason for Candle Soot (black smoke) -
- Not trimming your wick 1/4" before relight the candle
- Ensure candle isn't placed near vents, air drafts or fans
- Use your fingers or a wick trimmer to trim off burnt out wick
What is Candle Tunneling?
Tunneling happens to candles, when candles aren't burning for a long period of time. You want your candle to melt completely around all the edges and corners of the candle before blowing the flame out. Allow your candle to burn 3-4 hours to avoid tunneling.
Why are Warning Labels so Important?
Each of our candles have a warning label on the bottom of the jar. We want to ensure our customers safety as well as our small business. We recommend our customers read your labels before burning your candles. All these candle care instructions will be listed on the warning label.